Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Tues, 9th Jan 2007

I had an invigorating 2.5 yoga session (Flow followed by T/Hip Opener) at Nora's this evening. It was almost a mini bloggers reunion with ZT, mama, pabs, Diamonds & M. Hellos..... all.



I was tired after the class but could manage a tin of Canadian Sockeye Salmon for my dinner.



I added some chopped onions, salt & black pepper, lemon juice and chillies... It was so tasty - like a cat, I ate everything including the skin and bones.



p.s As a beginner I should not have attempted 2 classes in a row - I couldn't go into DWDs/Planks during the second lesson but enjoyed the hip openers and no, I could not put my leg on my shoulder too! Half way through the class, I turned to an equally red faced J beside me and muttered 'curry chicken' - we cracked up.

No comments: