Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Tues, 9th Jan 2007

I had lunch with C & J at Portview today - it was lovely to see them and catch up.

I had a glass noodle salad with 3 (oooh, that was generous) prawns - slightly too sweet, but pretty good nonetheless, it had parsley, peanuts, cashew nuts, minced chicken, chilli, onions, tomatoes in it. Tasty, especially after all the bland food I've had since Saturday.




C & J had chicken with cashew nuts ("no rice") - looks pretty good, but I think too much cornstarch was used so the chicken had a slightly glued together appearance.... Their cafe lattes with cinnamon smelt wonderful..

And on my way out, guess who I met - yeah, mamalobs and ZT and their other halves! BIG HI, babes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiiii HOT MAMA!!!! That was a good YOGA session don't ya think?.. :)

Eleanor said...

Fabulous! Good workout for the ole bones. I'm going on Friday (5.30 pm class) - hope to see you there, mama!