Sunday, January 14, 2007

Sat, 13th Jan 2007

I went to S & S with Hazel, J & her daughter E for lunch. Although it is one of my favourite restaurants, I've not been there for a while - but it's just as nice as ever, with the best, lovingly cooked food.

Here's E artfully decorated Kampong Fried Rice, with ikan bilis and a fried egg.

I had my usual beef soto....... with beefy stock.


J had tomyum seafood with meehoon - very sour and tart fresh seafood broth.



Hazel had a beef kolomee which was delicious too - she didn't complain about the fried shallots which she supposedly do not like.


The little girls ran off to the video shop a few doors down and J and I shared another kolomee - talking is a hungry business!

2 comments:

Vixennova said...

omg.. food looks 2 good, m goin hungry.. wanna meet up again for yoga? I b goin to Tuesday's class -both 5.30 & 7pm. Hope to c u there dear

Eleanor said...

Hi ZT! I can't make it Tuesday as I'm going to the Empire for their Seafood buffet but it's very likely I will be going tomo at 5.30pm. Hope to see you sometime this week.. :)