Saturday, January 20, 2007

Handbags - again.


E's handbag - I come from Indonesia - I was very surprised when a strapping 17 year old young man spotted me in the Mall and snapped me up just before Christmas - I thought I was going to his girlfriend but I went to his aunt instead, whom he thinks "rocks". Her friend, S, said that I could easily turn into a sushi roller so I am doubly useful.
S's DIOR - Yes, I know I am gorgeous and yes, in case you have any doubt about my heritage, look at the strap - my name is clearly spelled - altogether now - D. I. O. R. Here is my mum, doing not what you think she is doing but just doubled up in laughter.



Wm's handbag - My mum took one look at me, fell in love and snatched me off the arms of my real mum, a little 8 year old girl. And now her friend, S, is also in love with me but would like me to be bigger - I think I am hot JUST AS I AM - thank you! By the way, I come from HK.

No comments: