Wednesday, January 17, 2007

DIET AGAIN

Day #1 - Eat a maximum of 200 calories
Day #2 - Eat a maximum of 400 calories
Day #3 - Eat a maximum of 600 calories
Day #4 - Eat a maximum of 800 calories

and keep repeating the cycle until you reach your goal weight. The main advantage of this diet is that it keeps your metabolism from getting used to any set number of calories and therefore keeps it from slowing down.

Go to : http://2468-diet.blogspot.com/ for more info - any takers?

I want to try this out!
Otherwise, this is all I'm eating from today:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the food pictures on here, it makes me miss asian cooking SO SO much. and i think i know you! i was best friends with selina for most of our time at ISB, i recognized mark and hazel in some of your pictures and remember them being around at hers on some of the days i was over!

Eleanor said...

Hello Faten!! Yes, exactly, and I still have a pic of you and Selina taken at JP with Mark in a pushchair in between the both of you! If I can find it, I just might put it up here. Luv, Auntie YM.