Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Tues, 20th Mar 2007

Today I had an excellent lunch with J. We swopped stories, ranted and vented, laughed and cheered each other up throughout our meal.

The food was lovely too by the way. I had an ENORMOUS burger with double meat patty, mushrooms, cucumber, tomato, lettuce & cheese in a 3 layer bun with sesame seeds served with a mammoth portion of chips.
The meat was lovely, it had quite a lot of chopped onions in it which I like, it was tender and juicy and meaty inside and charred outside.
My only gripe would be the bun, which was cottony soft, I would have preferred it to have a more bready texture and I wish they had used a more flavourful cheese (cheddar maybe?).

4 comments:

Danura said...

oooh..where was this? must go for my next cravings!tl

D said...

That size and magnitude should be the minimum requirements for a burger =D

Eleanor said...

Nora, Portview - ask for the King Burger. Luv,E.

Eleanor said...

Hi DBS - and that was why I skipped dinner after the burger lunch...