Sunday, March 25, 2007

Sun, 25th Mar 2007

Usually I steer clear of instant noodles;

but when you're pms-sing as badly as I am now, nothing hits the spot better than a packet of salty, fatty noodles. I added sliced fish cake, a few slices of turkey, an egg and a good dollop of chilli oil for extra taste.



I thought they were pretty tasty while I was eating them but ugh, I feel a bit sick now and I'm so glad I had the good sense to cook only half a packet with the other half in the bin where it belongs.

I had to have a bowl of mango ice-cream to take away the salty, processed taste of the noodles from my mouth. Didn't work so it's on to the green tea now.

2 comments:

Danura said...

thats looks so good and alot to finish! I secretly love tom yam maggie when im in that mood! and yes, the guilt will come later, but you know its taste so good, so you eat them again...nyahaha...

Eleanor said...

Hi Nora. I'm glad I'm not the only one who succumb to the lure of instant noodles once in a while.. hehe.Luv,E.