Saturday, March 24, 2007

Friday, 23rd Mar 2007

I thought I will post a few pics from last night's dinner which I really enjoyed cooking. I wasn't too rushed or stressed and managed to get everything on the table at the same time with help from my elves.



Here's M's plate.



I made these little tomato roses as garnish. I'm quite proud of this as I'm not very patient by nature. Strips of spirals skins were painstakingly sliced from the tomato, artfully curled it into even sized roses and stuffed with a roll of lettuce. The roses served as a division between the white and dark meat of the turkey on the platter.
The turkey was really tender, juicy and tasty.


Here are my kids, Dom & KF enjoying their meal.


I have heaps more pics to put up but I'm going to have my dinner now at 9 am! (which I did not have last night by the way - I'm that way when I cook).

No comments: