Sunday, April 08, 2007

Thurs, 5th Apr 2007

I didn't think there would be enough porridge for all of us (I was wrong) so I decided to cook another firm favourite of ours which is Sardine Meehoon. I think this has been featured before. For the benefit of M, here is the recipe.



Fry some garlic/shallots in a wok, add tin or two of sardines, mush them up slightly, add pre-soaked meehoon, fry with oyster sauce, tomato sauce, light soy and white pepper. Add sliced cabbage and carrots, fry till well mixed and fragrant. Add a little water if it looks too dry and adjust seasoning if required. Add thick egg omelettes and eat with chilli oil.

I love sardine meehoon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmm. Looks so good. Will definitely give it a go one of these days. Thanks for featuring :-)

Eleanor said...

Try it - it's good!