Thursday, April 19, 2007

Friday, 13th April 2007

I'm back after 6 days of non-stop eating, talking, laughing and shopping. Lots of pics but let's start with the Lobster Noodles which we had for dinner on the day we arrived.

No description needed - just enjoy the photos and the noodles in the rich sweet lobster stock.
This chunky morsel of lobster tastes better than it looks, if it's possible. I topped it with XO sauce (which is made out of shredded dried scallops and a hint of chilli oil).
We also had roast goose, deep fried pigeon (which I wouldn't eat but Mum deboned a small piece of meat for me - it was good!), vegetables and a double boiled chicken soup......
More pics coming soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I WANT THOSE LOBSTER NOODLES!!! PLEASEEEEEEEE!!! Yum yum!!

Eleanor said...

hahaha S - oh, they were oh so so gooood...........