Friday, April 13, 2007

Friday, 13th Apr 2007

Today my blog turns 1! Happy birthday Foodie Tales.


I've had so much fun writing talking about a subject I have great passion for, and met so many lovely people through this blog. I hope some of you have been entertained and do keep coming back and leaving comments, something I look forward to in the mornings when I turn on the pc.
p.s I'll be away for 6 days from today with very very limited internet access.....
but watch out for lots and lots of food pics when I return.
I'll be keeping a food diary from the minute I get on that aircraft with my food and shopping buddy, J.
....... sniff ....... I'm going to miss my poor kids..... mummy loves ya both - be good and look out for each other.

4 comments:

Brunei Foodies said...

heeyy! happy blog birthday! hehe.. have a gd trip E.

D said...

congrats yo!

Anonymous said...

Augh! A whole week without food updates, what is a girl to do! I'll have to wean myself off checking this site now =(

Have a great trip, eat lots and lots and who cares about putting on weight, life's too short to give a sh*t ;)

xx to you and the kids

P/S After being half-starved in HK and stomach flu in S'pore at the end of the year I'm still at 40kg. But eating LOTS of food so I don't get why I haven't put the weight back on (lost 5kg). Not too fazed though.

Eleanor said...

Hi Bulimic & DBS - thank you!

Sil, if I could 'transfer' weight, I will happily give you 10kgs! Love,ee.