Saturday, April 07, 2007

Sat, 7th April 2007

Don't forget - if you could not make it today, do try to go tomorrow,
Sunday, 8th April. Rainforest Gallery, Kiulap.

Five pictures sold when we left at 5.30 pm, I wonder how many are left.....

I bought this: (Eternity)
I'll ask the artist to sign/date it in black and have it framed in black lacquer-look frames with gold mounting?
Note to self : pay visit to Alley Framers on Monday when I pick up picture.



His art teacher bought this (not Hazel - the pic, sorry, weak :P)
Thank you, for explaining each and every pic of the artist and shedding some light to my untrained eyes.



I turned back just to have a last look at this pic, and someone had snapped it up:



His mum bought this (upper right of the pic I bought):



Opps did not take pic of the other sold pic
(but it's the one between D & his art teacher) in the pic below .......



And there was food too... (mini muffins, Malay kuehs, egg/tuna/tomato sandwiches)

No comments: