Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Weds, 28th Feb 2007

So Room Service has just come and gone - I had Caesar Salad with Grilled Chicken.


The lettuce was lovely, they had picked out the youngest hearts of Cos. The Grilled Chicken was tough. The dressing - where shall I start? - it tasted of cream ONLY, I couldn't detect garlic, seasoning, mustard and where is the all important ingredient of a good Caesar dressing - the anchovies? I added some salt & pepper but still it was blah. Marks out of 10? 2, 1 for the real parmesan shavings and 1 for the lovely Cos.


On the 29th floor, with the bright lights of the city twinkling in the distance, I have no wish to venture out, but am loving the alone me time.
Next post : 6 weird things about me - thanks ( I think! ) for tagging me, ZT. :P

No comments: