Thursday, February 01, 2007

Thurs, 1st Feb 2007

Chicken Liver Pate - The following day.

Wm & P came over after work today to try the pate. This is Wm's portion just after I took it out from the fridge. The butter seal did give it quite a nice finish.



I toasted some bread and cut them into little triangles. I only had some plain white bread in the freezer...


We spread some on each triangle. The flavours of the herbs, cream, brandy, liver, pepper had merged nicely together overnight to create quite a flavour-packed paste.



The inside. I know it's a bit messy but I just wanted you to see what it looked like.


It was pretty good for a first attempt and I'll definitely make another portion for Mum who is arriving next week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thumbs up! Very, very good and beautiful flavours. Thanks.
wm

anakbrunei said...

I waaaaaaant sooooome!!!

Eleanor said...

Wm - Thanks yous thanks yous!
Ab - I'll make some for you.E.