Wednesday, February 28, 2007

6 weird things about me

Here is what I have to do:

“Each player of this game starts out by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names.”

So here goes:

1. I am neat, clean and tidy to a fault - I arrange money in one direction before handing over or putting into my purse.

2. I am terrified of birds; their feathers and beaks. I almost knocked my sister into a pond once as I was dodging a bird which I thought was attacking me. The sight of a feather duster gives me the shivers.

3. I find it difficult to leave the house if my toe & finger nails are not painted.

4. I must have 2 cups of Japanese green tea before I sleep at night.

5. My right foot is half (maybe a quarter) size bigger than my left.

6. Not only do I listen to sappy love songs, but I love techno/trance music - hehe - I sometimes stay in Unitek longer than I should if they are playing a particularly good trancey tune.

Who reads this stuff anyway - and I think most of the bloggers I know has been tagged so I won't pass this on. However if there are silent, or otherwise, readers who would like to participate, please do so - DBS?

6 comments:

Danura said...

hehe this is so cute.

I watched this documentary once about a woman who had fear of birds , even down to just a single feather. She went through therapy and was made to confront a feather. She made it in the end and got over it.

Phobias are funny to some people. But to those experiencing it terrible! Mine are lizards. and umm...being in the dentist chair.

Nonnie King said...

My fear is so common, snakes. So I don't bother to list them.

Vixennova said...

wow.. u love trance.. hahahaha.. Rave on mama!

You're so cooll... I cant stand those noise. My younger siblings call me boring cos I dont dig rave.

I do not fancy birds either, I am afraid of their beaks, but I like looking at em - from afar.

Eleanor said...

Hi Nonnie, Nora & ZT
It's strange, isn't it, how we have these unexplained phobias? ZT, yeah, at the ripe age of xx, I still enjoy trance! hehe.Luv,E.

Anonymous said...

I'm terrified of birds too--feathers, beaks, beady eyes-- ahhhh phobias...

Eleanor said...

And little clawy feet and that awful cooing sound that pigeons make.... makes me break out in a cold sweat.. E.