Monday, February 12, 2007

Sunday, 11th Feb 2007

Happy 2nd birthday Naqiyyah!!



When you have a party with 2 bouncers (one with a water slide):


and food (hello Marshmallow boy):



and more food (freshly made rotis):



and games: (here's Hazel battling it out with the boys)


My turn with Pablo, ZT, Bulimic, Mama&Papa&Naqiyyah-los and nieces-los:


(wow look at mama and ZT go with M, the only guy left standing amongst us girls)

(and then there were two - congratulations to ZT, the champiooon of Musical Chairs & dance)

and little children in the cutest animal hats (I want one too):


a Mr Bean cake :

and mascots (Mr Jollibee does a mean dance):


You just know you will go home, with a sore throat from all the yelling, an achy tummy full of laughs, and a sugar high from the Miranda, Pepsi & teh tarik.

Thank you dear Naj & family, for having me, my kiddies and nephew Dom, and for a wonderful party! xxxx



Finally, a random pic taken by my nephew, but look at ZT!!

2 comments:

Brunei Foodies said...

Hahaha look at ZT on the last pic, she can smell it when someone is about to click the snap button!

Vixennova said...

Hahahahahahah cam-slllll on alert-mode!

I didn't realise that.. and I was carrying the baby! Nothing stops me from being infront of the camera eh..