Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Tuesday, 22nd August 2006


Me with C & J.

Last day of work at office no.2. sniff... I'm sad to leave as I loved the work and I enjoyed the company of my colleagues. However it's a bit of a relief to be doing one job instead of two at the same time. I must admit it wasn't easy rushing between 2 places and trying to keep afloat amongst the other responsibilities I have at home, kids, etc, etc.

However, having said that, I'm working on something which, if it materialises, means that I get to do something which I simply simply love, in the evening, and I get to wear a uniform at the same time! But more on that when/if it happens. Am I mad? Maybe.

I had the customary cake send-off yesterday and what a stroke of luck, a whole carrot cake from that shop in Kiarong. I love carrot cake and there was also a choc fudge too. There were sooooooo yummy.

Thank you to everyone at office no.2 for your support and friendship. Miss you all already.

No comments: