Saturday, August 05, 2006

Saturday, 5th August 2006

When I woke up this morning, I was ravenously hungry, as I really didn't eat very much last night with only a few slices of chicken and a scoop of gravy. What I really wanted was a Maggi Asam Laksa and yes! there was a last packet left in the cupboard. Here it is. I added a chili padi, an Ayamas chicken sausage, a crabstick, an egg and some sliced chicken from last night. It was super.
















I was peckish by 4 pm and had this - leftover salad topped with a few slices of chicken. Halfway into my second helping, I suddenly remembered that there was a sliver of foie left and I chopped up a tiny bit and sprinkled it over my salad.... I've had at least 4 pots (3 large cups per pot) of green tea since I woke up. Its now almost 9.30 pm and I'm still full so I've gone without dinner. I wonder what its like in the padang tonight. I can hear the fireworks from my room.

No comments: