Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Tuesday, 5th December 2006

Hazel's dinner, this is Jaime Oliver's recipe but I've tweaked it ever so slightly. Marinate slashed chicken breasts with mixed herbs, garlic and butter. Add mushrooms and parboiled potatoes. He puts everything into a foil pack and bakes it - I panfry mine and I think it creates a tastier dish - I tried the foil/bake method and found it created a thin watery stock and is almost steamed. And for added taste and we all know I'm heavy on this, I included wholegrain mustard, extra herbs and black pepper. Hazel loved it and even though she has sworn off vegetables 'forever', she ate all the mushrooms.


Close ups. It is as juicy and tasty as it looks - trust me on this.
































Mushrooms.

















This is very very easy to make and hardly takes any effort at all and the result is a great 'restauranty' flavoured dish - try it - email me if you want a detailed recipe.

No comments: