Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Thursday, 14th Dec 2006

More pics from my Xmas dinner.

They like. They like.



Hazel's place setting. We always have crackers, hats, eye masks, place cards, choc coins and candy canes.


Mark's friend L whom we managed to coax into playing some beautiful pieces.


A 'seasoned' smoker who wanted to be photographed with her bling.



Irish coffee. I taught my clever nephew Dom how to make this. He learnt it easily, from how to pour boiling water into a glass without cracking it, right down to whipping the cream to the right consistency and dropping and floating it on top of the glass. Well done - Dom. I used double measures of Dewar's 12 year old whisky (sacrilege I hear some of you scream but it does make a difference). He in turn taught S, who made her second glass with double coffee and single whisky. S, darling, that's 3 measures of whisky on top of the red - hehe.


Irish coffee, empty wine glasses, cigarettes, chocs, etc, etc.


Reason why I slave hours and hours in the kitchen. Cheers everyone - till 2007.


Lastly, she like, she like.


No comments: