Monday, December 11, 2006

Sunday, 10th December 2006

Brunei Marathon 2006 - no, nothing about this but I was sorry to read such negative reports in the papers the following day. I left the house at 7.15 am to make my way to the garage sale and I was happy to be stopped at the school junction by the police for the runners. Some of them looked totally and utterly drenched & wretched. I thought - now, if I honked to encourage them, would it be acceptable? or would they think I was asking them to move on? In the end, I decided a quick wave to anybody whose eye I caught would do.

Anyway the garage sale was fantastic - super bargains. And breakfast was provided too for the helper, me.

Fried Rice with sambal, beef sausage and beef garlic sausage, egg mayo and chicken sandwiches, fried chicken balls and nuggets, fried eggs - and a huge pot of tea.



No comments: