Saturday, December 02, 2006

Friday, 1st December 2006

Foot massage - after lunch with J & Wm, I spend a relaxing hour having my feeties kneaded and massaged. Located in the heart of Brunei high's street, this little place was quiet, very clean and nicely decorated. I had a 15 minute power nap in the middle of the massage.

Suggestions to the management:

1. Burn some essential oils.
2. Get a nice little shoe cabinet.
3. Big blokes who stare at you when you're paying at reception - can you do something about them please?
4. Please mute your staff''s mobile ring tones as well as your telephone. (However must commend your staff who all speak very softly and in almost whisper like tones - I like).



Nice, next time I will bring my own selection of aroma oils.



From left to right:

L'Occitane Mint, Pine & Rosemary Bath and Massage Oil
Bodyshop Unfragranced Sesame & Grapeseed Base Oil (for blending)
Sunspirit pure essential oils - Petitgrain, Thyme, Clary Sage, Serenity, Bergamot, Basil
Bodyshop pure essential oils - Sweet Orange, Bergamot, Camomile, Lavender

No comments: