Thursday, December 14, 2006

PANIC - Thursday, 14th December 2006

PANIC - and hyper ventilating -hand me the paper bag please. I have 14 for Christmas dinner tonight. Been up since 5 am prepping. But still lots to do before dinner gets on the table and I have a NEW oven which I've not had the chance to use yet. Plus I have to go to work this afternoon. I'll run away at 3 pm so I can put the turkey in. (Note to self - take turkey out from fridge at 1 pm).

I wonder how this will turn out??? It's sitting in the fridge now.



I've prepared food for the vegetarians - A plate of grilled mixed vegs (marinated in olive oil, s & p, garlic, mixed herbs and light dash of soy) and a plate of grilled baby corn. They will also have the potatoes and other vegs. Do I have time to make a cauliflower cheese or shall I make some pasta tossed in garlic, chilli flakes and olive oil?? decisions, decisions, mutters, mutters away...... And why am I blogging when I have a hundred and one things to do?? Do I have time to slip in a quick visit to the hair people??



Here's Mr & Mrs Santa on top of the shoe cabinet - we lost their noses so they had new ones made by P, with styrofoam and an orange highlight pen :P



Table by day - must remember to insert candy canes into the napkins and also scatter choc coins around the table.



Hazel's personal tree - with a pic of her and Mark taken a few years ago, a Lego Santa and candy circle with jelly.



Ok I'm out of here now.

No comments: