Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Wednesday, 10th May 2006

Ok, I've quietened down now - I've been well fed. Had lunch with J at TH. Oh, I'm so full now:



This is egg foo yoong or omelette with prawns, roast pork, diced onions, sliced mushrooms & spring onions.



A TH speciality - Butter chicken - the crunchy looking bits is deep fried coconut milk with fried chicken with crispy skin. Quite artery clogging this.



This is tofu with prawns, fish & squid in a scallopy (X.O.) sauce with spring onions & chillies.

I'm not sure if they made a mistake but lunch was B$12 each....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

...Omg I'm drooling. I miss butter chicken! And prawn omelette and steamed eggs and char kway teow and kolomee...

More recipes! And I'm a glutton for punishment so more food pictures too! If only so I can sit here and dream about eating everything...sigh.

Anonymous said...

That butter chicken looks lovely! And that tofu! Definitely drool-worthy.