Friday, May 26, 2006

Friday, 26th May 2006

Once every so often I go into a tidy, clean, sort, organise frenzy mode and will frantically attack anything in sight that needs 'sorting', sometimes its my nail polish drawer, sometimes the fridge, sometimes the crockery cupboard, sometimes my kids' Legos, sometimes my CDs, sometimes my clothes, but this time, this is what I did. ( I've even begged a friend to be let loose in her office to sort it out for her but she refused.... I wonder why, hehehe ).



Guess what's underneath these lovely little napkins? (bought them in HK, pure Irish linen, with embroidery in corners - 18 in a pack for HK$10 per pack - hahaha - I love bargains). You can use these napkins as little coasters or dainty finger napkins, they measure 15 cm x 15 cm.

My collection of fresh water pearl jewellery. My pearls used to be kept in little pouches here there everywhere and it was difficult to find something especially when you are in a hurry in the mornings.

Look, all neat and tidy and all in one place... just the way I like things to be

Unveiled...



On the ledge at my dressing table.

No comments: