Sunday, May 28, 2006

Friday, 26th May 2006



Remember these? I used to play with them a lot when I was a kiddy, a v.e.r.y long time ago. I saw them in a shop at $1.00 for a whole bunch so I bought a box for M & H. It took them a minute or two to get the hang of it and it kept them amused for almost an hour. We blew big ones and little ones and stuck them together, then crushed them on each other. And when they became really small, you smack them on each other's foreheads to create a tiny 'pop' sound - it was funny. Maybe I had more fun than the kids did!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES! I remember these! I was a bit little to use them properly but my older sisters used to play with them.

Eleanor said...

We had another go at them earlier this evening after dinner. The novelty has not worn off yet!

Anonymous said...

Oooo I know those...I got them in party bags at birthday parties! They smell nice, like tipex and petrol...there go a couple million brain cells...