Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Tuesday, 20th June 2006



Pork Leg




















Sweet & Sour Pork Rice



















The seafood tofu claypot thingy.


















Mark's Sweet & Sour Pork Rice



















Corn Soup with black vinegar


Lunch with Mark & J at TH.

1. Sweet & Sour Pork with Fried Rice for Mark
2. Sweet Corn Soup with Crabmeat & bamboo pith
3. Braised Pork Leg with Sea Cucumber & Mushrooms
4. Seafood with Tofu with Scallop Sauce served in a claypot (3rd time I'm featuring this)

I am fullllllll, hot, bloated, fat. My hair is stringy and dry today, my face needs a facial badly, my toe nails are unpainted, my watch and rings are like tight vices on my wrist/fingers, I can hardly see as my eyelids and cheeks are in the way. OK you got it, it's a massive BAD BODY day. Some lucky people just have a bad hair day - me, I have it ALL.

No comments: