Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Friday, 16th June 2006







After work today, I popped over to J's new place to help her sort out her kitchen and decorate her living room. Her new pad has 4 floors if you count the roof garden. Climing up and down 3 flights of stairs from the foyer to the sleeping areas, gave my legs a good work-out!

I left at 8.00 pm and Mark and I went for a 'light' Japanese meal. I had a half order of salmon sashimi, all to myself, and 2 plates of sushi, Mark had his favourite torikatsu (breaded chicken), ebiko (sushi with prawn roe) and a California Maki Special.

I ate all the salad which was served with the sashimi and torikatsu. I made a dressing out of soysauce, wasabi, dash of the fruity sauce which they serve with the torikatsu (tasted like Lea & Perrins, HP sauce kind of flavours) and lots of crunchy black & white sesame seeds. The salad consisted of shredded carrots, radish, red cabbage & sliced cucumber and tomato, with some lettuce. Accompanied by the 'make as you go' salad dressing, it was yummy!!!!!!

No comments: