Thursday, June 15, 2006

Tuesday, 13th June 2006

I've been pretty much snowed under at work and I love it. The lack of postings is because of waking up at 5.30 am, sometimes earlier, surfing for an hour, turning up at work at 7 am, finishing at 5.30 pm, doing the swimming run, groceries, running between 2 work places, keeping on top of paper work, giving attention to my kiddies, sleeping at 10 pm. I haven't had time to cook this week and my poor kids have been subjected to 'Ermie's Surprises' every day. I am REALLY looking forward to losing some weight but nothing has happened yet.

Watch our for my next post:

Girls Dinner - J, HL & me (Tuesday, 13th June 2006)
Food - 7 (yes, seven) plates of pasta & 1 pizza
Drink - A jug of sticky sweet coke (non diet)

I think meals like this will provide an explanation of why I've not lost a single miserable gram.

On another topic, I hardly read or pay much attention to the horoscopes but last Sunday's Libra posting in the Straits Times couldn't be more true:

"Finally, you feel your talents are appreciated. You delight in the good fortune of being able to move with people who continuously expose you to opportunities to prove yourself. It pays to experiment".

Hey, that seems to have been written for me!


No comments: