Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thursday, 23rd November 2006

Maker of lists.

I am very fond of making lists and find great satisfaction in striking them off as the tasks are completed. Here is my current list, in no particular order, and not exhaustive as I am sure it won't be, prepared at 5 am (been up since 3.30 am).

THINGS TO DO - 23rd November
(Prepare year end tasks list - done).

1. Scale teeth
2. Hazel uniform
3. Mark uniform trousers - go tailor
4. Look for Sec 2 and Pr 4 books ( I know I have used ones somewhere)
5. Collect books from P & E
6. Buy exercise books
7. Buy stationery
8. Put books in plastic covers
9. Prepare stickers for M & H's books
10. Buy black dress
11. Sew badges on uniforms
12. Find mini Xmas tree
13. Initiate paperwork
14. Lose weight - start that diet
15. Buy Christmas cards or do I have some from last year?
16. Put xmas décor up by 9th December
17. Prepare xmas card list
18. Prepare xmas pressies list
19. Buy wrapping paper or start collecting cartoons pages
20. Hazel asthma clinic Sat 2nd Dec
21. I must go to OMF - Talk to Mr R about several issues
22. Find out hazel's recital date
23. Prepare Hazel recital dress & shoes - her hair?
24. Pick up body shop invites - no time to go anyway
25. Adjust my sunglasses - stay on, damn things!
26. Go Euroclassic check out xmas goodies
27. Where is the star?
28. Where does the tree go?
29. Annual medical??
30. Facial - when
31. Hair - what should I do
32. New year's eve BBQ
33. Crazy contest
34. My Xmas dinner - when, who
35. How to thank kitchen staff
36. Prepare envelopes for xmas cards now
37. Ilotus - 9th Dec
38. Clean windows daily
39. Clear kids' books for this year
40. Get those redemption vouchers from SCB
41. Book Empire hotel - 26/27 Dec ??
42.Meet JKP & CN for lunch
43. Photocopy CIA's The Garde Manger by today
44. Chase Amazon - where is my book? 1 day late
45. Talk to M about 7/8th Dec - do costings today
46. Set up programme for Hazel's extra work
47. What do I want from Melb? (mags WW Aust - Dec, Spore HW, Female & WW - Dec)
48. Do i need any more oils from Sunspirit?
49. Buy Christmas crackers
50. Potluck 29th Dec - choc fondue with fruits? baked scallops? marinated salmon? lamb shanks? grilled fish fillets with tomato salsa? or tapau nasi beryani from my fave Indian? Fruit salad? Japanese jelly? cold chinese chicken salad? roast chicken with mushroom sauce/pepper sauce? I'll wait for the food list from the other girls before I decide.
51. Soto dinner at Z's house on Sat, 25th Nov
52. Car status??

A superwoman I claim not to be but I need 2 or 3 of me to complete this list by the year end. But I do feel better now I have them all listed out. Should I go back to sleep - it's 5.30 am and where is my car?

I need that 4 hour aromatherapy, candling, firming, microdermabrasion, deluxe massage, facial SOON.

My work list is not as long and I am thankful for small blessings in life.

No comments: