Saturday, April 29, 2006

Friday, 28th April 2006 ( Part II)



Went to the club with J after work. M could not come as she had too much work to catch up with. I brought my laptop and we spent half an hour chatting to S in Canberra. She misses us and we miss her too! We left after an hour and went home to look for food. I found chicken wings marinated in oyster & soy sauce, chinese cooking wine, white pepper, and ginger. I grilled them and they were very tasty. When my kids came home from a day at their grandparents - look what they brought. Kolomee! ( from the market ) Hand/homemade noodles, tossed in special soysauce, fried shallots, chopped spring onions and served with char siew, wantan and a light minced meat gravy. J and I shared a packet. I heaped some pickled chillies on top. Yummy....

No comments: